Keep your hookah clean, because when it is clean you'll get expand and long lasting hookah flavours.
- Optimal length
- Comfort cleaning
- Special long bristles
This is the heaviest brush on the market and necessary if you really want to clean your hookah vase. They are long lasting, and the current version has a handle for better grip.
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance: