Modern hookah made of stainless steel, anodized aluminum and copper. Extraordinary traditional design. Perfect for everyday or professional use.
- Authentic Oriental Design
- "TriMetal" of new a age
- Unique Hookah Technologies
- Health Safe Materials
- Comfort and Easy-to-use
As low as $699.00
Hoob Icon Description
One of the most revolutionary hookahs ever made. The modern minimalistic design and non-standard forms of the hookah make it truly unique and can be used for different purposes. Quality materials, specially selected to provide a maximum service life of a hookah, as well as to emphasize the modern look.
The main idea was to combine traditional authentic materials like copper, stainless steel and aluminium and design KM "TriMetal" hookah of the new era. Traditional copper stem design and modern magnetic stem-to-base connection. Durable and health safe main parts made of stainless steel and glorious copper stem motifs.
Hoob hookahs do not use paint or other harmful coatings which, when heated, can cause harm to human health.
The unique stem-to-base connecting system HOOB MAGNETIC LOCK, the connection of the hose to the hookah, shockproof base with a wide neck for fruit cocktail and serviceability.
Only the latest technology, high-quality approach to manufacturing and attention to every detail makes HOOB hookahs some of the best on the market.
Hoob Icon Specification
Anodized Aluminum hookah stem with stainless steel downstem pipe, decorative copper elements and acrylic water tank.
- Hoob Magnetic Lock® connection
- Acrylic water tank with integrated handle
- Height: 70cm
- Downstem: Ø13mm
- Hose connectors: Ø10mm
- Triple purge system
- Up to 2 hoses connected
- Integrated diffuser;
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance: