Hoob Windcover | Heat Management Device
- Produced of Stainless Steel
- 2 stages of heat control
- Required at outdoor sessions
- No paint or any harmful covers used
- Perfectly fits any bowl and hookah
Multi-functional windcover for indoor and outdoor use.
Write Your Own Review
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance:
Check items to add to the cart or
We found other products you might like!