Hoob Go On Black
Modern hookah made of stainless steel and special durable coating.
Hoob Go On Black is the perfect choice if you are interested in hookah art & culture and wants to be unique.
- No plastic used
- Luxury gold and deep matt black finishing
- Optionally adjustable airflow
- Magnetic hose port
- Comfortable and easy to use and service
As low as $179.00
Hoob Go On Black Description
Hoob Go On Black is developed as universal durable hookah for those who just start being interested in hookah art & culture and wants to be special.
This hookah has a laconic and elaborate design for work under the harshest conditions.
Optionally adjustable airflow, fixed charcoal tray, stainless steel body with a special durable coating, magnetic hose port. Hoob Go On Black shows you how technologies and experience can bring hookah experience to the new level of pleasure and comfort.
No harmful coverings or any materials that can cause you damage. We care about your health and environment, that is why we use only clean materials and no paint.
Each hookah passes quality control before it goes to the customer, so we can offer you the finest quality hookahs on the market.
Hoob Go On Black Specifications
Ultra durable stainless steel hookah stem for professional and home use.
- Height: 49cm
- Downstem: Ø13mm
- Hose connectors: Ø10mm
- Magnetic hose port
- Air Valve
- Optionally diffusor (not included)
- Grommet connection to base
- Grommet kit
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance: