Classic Series Hookah made of premium materials specially for the best hookah experience you've ever had.
A new look at traditional forms of hookahs
- Original Authentic Design
- Standard Bases with Grommet Connection used
- Stainless Health Safe Materials Used
As low as $239.00
Hoob Apex Description
Apex from Classic Series hookahs was designed as balanced traditional hookah produced on modern CNC machines.
Hoob Apex design is a mix of traditional round forms of hookahs and the highest precision of modern 3D drawing methods of engineering. Hoob hookahs combines the best features of classic hookahs with advantages of hi-tech production.
It smokes like traditional hookah, but at the same time, Apex will show you how technologies can bring hookah experience to the new level of pleasure and comfort. Perfect Air Flow and Purging System.
No harmful coverings or any materials that can cause you damage. We care about your health and environment, that is why we use only clean materials and no paint.
Each hookah passes quality control before it goes to the customer, so we can offer you the finest quality hookahs on the market.
Hoob Apex Specifications
Anodized Aluminum hookah stem with stainless steel downstem pipe and glass base.
- Grommet Stem-to-Base Connection
- Height: 72cm;
- Downstem: Ø13mm;
- Hose Connectors: Ø10mm;
- Removable or fixed charcoal tray;
- Magnetic Hose Connector;
- Purge valve with integrated handle holder;
- Optional Adjustable Diffuser;
- Grommet Kit
- Modular Design
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance: