Modern compact hookah made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum. Extraordinary minimalistic design specially for you. Perfect for everyday or professional use.
- Custom Design engineered individually
- Unique Hookah Technologies
- Health Safe Materials
- Comfort and Easy-to-use
As low as $799.00
Hoob Custom Description
One of the most revolutionary hookahs ever made. The modern minimalistic design and non-standard forms of the hookah makes it truly unique and can be used for different purposes. Quality materials, specially selected to provide a maximum service life of a hookah, as well as to emphasize the modern look.
The Hoob hookahs do not use paint or other harmful coatings which, when heated, can cause harm to human health.
The unique stem-to-base connecting system HOOB MAGNETIC LOCK, the connection of the hose to the hookah, shockproof base with a wide neck for fruit cocktail and serviceability.
Only the latest technology, high-quality approach to manufacturing and attention to every detail makes HOOB hookahs some of the best on the market.
Custom orders are placed as follows:
- Add Hoob Custom hookah and accessories you like to cart
- Checkout order
- Get email confirmation letter
- We contact you to discuss details of custom design
- We develop a design project for your custom hookah. As a result, you'll receive a 3D model to confirm hookah design. It costs $100. This payment is included in the total cost of the hookah calculated in the online store
- Next step is production. Usually, it takes 1 month to produce custom hookah. Production starts after 50% advance payment
- When hookah is done, we send you real photos of hookah and ship it after receiving balance payment
Hoob Custom Specification
Anodized Aluminum hookah stem with stainless steel downstem pipe and acrylic water tank.
- Hoob Magnetic Lock® Connection
- Height: 70cm
- Downstem: Ø13mm
- Hose Connectors: Ø10mm
- Double Purge System
- Up to 2 Hoses Connected
- Adjustable diffusor
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance: