Configure your unique hookah set
Modern hookah made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum. Extraordinary minimalistic design. Perfect for everyday or professional use.
- Modern MOZAic Design
- Unique Hookah Technologies
- Health Safe Materials
- Comfort and Easy-to-use
As low as $659.00
Hoob Moza Description
One of the most revolutionary hookahs ever made. Modern minimalistic design and non-standard forms of the hookah makes it a truly unique and can be used for different purposes. Quality materials, specially selected to provide a maximum service life of a hookah, as well as to emphasize the modern look.
The Hoob hookahs do not use paint or other harmful coatings which, when heated, can cause harm to human health.
The unique stem-to-base connecting system HOOB MAGNETIC LOCK, a connection of the hose to the hookah, shockproof base with a wide neck for fruit cocktail and serviceability.
Only the latest technology, high-quality approach to manufacturing and attention to every detail makes HOOB hookahs some of the best on the market.
Hoob Moza Specification
Anodized Aluminum hookah stem with stainless steel downstem pipe and acrylic water tank.
- Hoob Magnetic Lock® Connection
- Magnetic Hose Connection
- Acrylic Water Tank with Integrated Handle;
- Height: 70cm;
- Downstem: Ø13mm;
- Hose Connectors: Ø10мм;
- Double Purge System
- Up to 2 Hoses Connected
- Adjustable Diffusor;
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance: