Micro size hookah made of stainless steel with unique green colour covering.
Cyber style in each detail.
- Japanese symbol on the green ashtray
- Microcircuits engraving
- Stem height: 30cm
- 100% Stainless steel
- Magnetic hose port
- Comfortable and easy to use and service
As low as $169.00
Hoob G30 Description
Technology and tradition united in one style.
The upper part of the hookah with an elegant shape and colour design. On the hookah charcoal tray is a Japanese symbol representing the colour of the hookah.
At the base of the hookah, volume engraving in the form of "microcircuits" was performed. Hi-tech, information technology is an integral part of the cyber future.
In the Cyber series hookahs will be presented, the names of which correspond to the general style. G30 - the letter is the colour G - green, the number is the height of the hookah in centimetres.
In the works of futurist writers, people and things cease to be given names and are given articles, so we decided to deal with hookahs of this series “from the future”, naming them according to their main parameters.
No harmful coverings or any materials that can cause you damage. We care about your health and environment, that is why we use only clean materials and no paint.
Each hookah passes quality control before it goes to the customer, so we can offer you the finest quality hookahs on the market.
Hoob G30 Specifications
Ultra durable stainless steel hookah stem for professional and home use.
- Height: 30cm
- Downstem: Ø15mm
- Hose Connectors: Ø10mm
- Fixed Stainless Charcoal Tray
- Magnetic Hose Port
- Air Valve
- Diffuser (optional)
- Grommet Connection to Base
- Grommet Kit
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance: