Professional Series Hookah made of stainless steel. Minimalistic elaborated design.
Durable hookah crafted to the smallest details
- Stainless Steel Only
- Removable Charcoal Tray
- Adjustable Air Flow
- Professional Magnetic Hose Port
- Comfortable and Easy to Use and Service
As low as $259.00
Hoob Rush Description
Hoob Rush is developed as universal durable hookah for professional and home use.
This hookah has a laconic and elaborate design for work in the harshest conditions.
Adjustable airflow, removable charcoal tray, fully stainless steel body, traditional hose connector - all these characteristics made Hoob Rush one of the best hookahs for use in lounges and bars. It can match any kind of hookah - from classic tight airflow of Egyptian hookahs to modern hi-tech hookahs.
Hoob Rush will show to you how technologies and experience can bring hookah experience to the new level of pleasure and comfort.
No harmful coverings or any materials that can cause you damage. We care about your health and environment, that is why we use only clean materials and no paint.
Each hookah passes quality control before it goes to the customer, so we can offer you the finest quality hookahs on the market.
Hoob Rush Specifications
Ultra durable stainless steel hookah stem for professional and home use.
- 100% Stainless Steel Hookah Stem;
- Height: 62cm;
- Downstem: Ø13mm;
- Hose Connectors: Ø10мм;
- Removable Stainless Charcoal Tray;
- Professional Magnetic Hose Connector;
- Air Valve;
- Grommet Connection to Base;
- Grommet Kit;
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance: