Hoob Mars Gold Mini
Supreme Series Hookah made of premium materials specially for the best hookah experience you've ever had.
Outstanding design crafted to the smallest details.
- Original Authentic Design
- Exclusive Engraving conveys traditional look
- Stainless Health Safe Materials Used
- Compact Luxury Hookah
As low as $289.00
Hoob Mars Gold Mini Description
Mars Gold Mini from Supreme Series hookahs was designed as ultra-traditional compact hookah produced on modern CNC machines.
Hoob Mars Gold Mini design is a mix of traditional round forms, engraving of authentic hookahs and the highest precision of modern 3D drawing methods of engineering. Hoob hookahs combine the best features of classic hookahs with advantages of hi-tech production.
It smokes like traditional hookah, but at the same time, Mars Gold Mini will show you how technologies can bring hookah experience to the new level of pleasure and comfort with an adjustable diffuser. Perfect Air Flow and Purging System.
No harmful coverings or any materials that can cause you damage. We care about your health and environment, that is why we use only clean materials and no paint.
Each hookah passes quality control before it goes to the customer, so we can offer you the finest quality hookahs on the market.
Hoob Mars Gold Mini Specifications
Stainless steel stem with special gold color covering.
- Grommet Stem-to-Base Connection
- Height: 43cm
- Downstem: Ø13mm
- Hose Connectors: Ø10mm
- Magentic Hose Port
- Stainless Steel Charcoal Tray
- Optional Adjustable Diffusor
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance: